I don't know about you all, but the Porters are SOOO ready for summer! Christopher and I have about 1 more week left in our semester. After that its just finals! We are both ready to be done with classes! I haven't asked Nickolas, but I think its a safe bet that he is ready for summer break too.
Soccer has become a big part of our everyday life. We are either planning for it, practicing it or going to a game. But, its been fun. Christopher seems to be enjoying working with the kids. As you can tell, the Spartans are a real cute team. The kids names are Tristan, Kennedy, Silas, Paris, Faith and Garrett. I used to doubt it, but it is definitely a real difference between girls and boys. The girls are calm and quiet and the boys are ROWDY!
Well, I'll leave you with the video of Nickolas doing Taekwondo that I promised in last post.
We love you all, Tamiko
No comments:
Post a Comment