Monday, May 4, 2009

Woo Hoo!

My last class is tomorrow! Woo Hoo! Christopher's last one was today. We are both pretty happy to be almost done with this LONG semester.

Nickolas is doing well. He does seem excited for summer. We have been engaged in serious summer activity planning. We've got Discovery College at Lone Star Community College lined up where he'll take weeklong classes like Cooking for kids and Robotics. We are also trying to figure out a sport in addition to golf and swimming lessons. I think basketball might be the one.

Donovan will continue to go to daycare before we pull him out to get ready for Kindergarten! He knows all about "Big Kid School" and tells me that he can't wait! First up is Graduation from pre-K at the end of the month. They took their graduation pictures last week. They were supposed to wear cap and gowns for the photos, so as soon as I get those I will be sure to share.

Cinco De Mayo is Grandaddy's birthday so Happy Birthday to him tomorrow! I leave you with a little soccer video below (new slideshow up in right corner as well). I labelled the vid "Silas scoring and D trying!" We love you all, Tamiko

No comments: