Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More pictures!

These pictures are from Thurs. (except the last one) of Nickolas' spring break week. Most of them are of the Houston Children's Museum where we all had a blast. They had too many activities for the kids to list but you'll get an idea of a few of them from the pics.
This was our lunch spot!

The boys really got a kick out of the thingamajigs that allowed you to watch the ball go down an incline! Go figure!

Grandaddy painted the boys faces. We had to do this early on in our visit, because as soon as D saw other kids with the paint, he couldn't think about anything else!

Nickolas did great climbing the rock wall. And yes, that's Donovan in the red shirt trying to be just like big brother!

The artist at work.

Forgot the name of this....but it looked like a maze of discs. Nickolas had fun, D wanted nothing to do with it.

This is outside the museum on the way to the car. If you squint your eyes, you can see the slowpokes, Christopher and Grandaddy, lagging way behind us young folks!


This is on Friday afternoon. Nickolas put on an impromptu trumpet concert for us. I can't remember his set list exactly, but I know it consisted of Mary Had a Little Lamb and Hot Cross Buns!

Whew! I think I got most of the pictures in now! I just want to put in a video of Nickolas' taekwondo moves in the next post and then I will have covered his week completely. Soccer pictures are in slideshow in upper right corner of blog.
Love you all, Tamiko


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a great week. Nickolas and Donovan look like they have really grown over the winter. Christoper, you are still the superstar of my work place...............

Love all of you. MOMMA