Sunday, April 19, 2009

Playing catch up!

I wasn't able to actually participate at the Erin tribute bake sale but I did bake up a storm as did my some of my neighbors. I heard that they did really well even though there was a last minute change in location (from the Woodlands to Bryan, TX).

It will take me a few posts to catch everyone up on Nickolas' spring break week. It was busy but fun. Grandaddy (Christopher's dad) was here for the whole week too. Here's some pics from the early part of that week.

This is the day that Nickolas got here! The MSU game was that night, so Christopher and Donovan were showing me that they were already properly dressed.

Nickolas flew in at 6am. By 10 am we were outside at the neighborhood park's Easter Egg Hunt.

Last year, I had a tough time getting D to get any eggs...he would only get 3 or 4. Did not have that problem this year!

Sunday was the big Chuck E Cheese birthday party (see more pics in the previous post). Here is one of the last ones we took. The service was so bad that day that the manager tried to make amends by having the big mouse come out one more time just so D could have a picture with him.

Donovan got a Horton Hears a Who game from one of his friends. Grandaddy had as much fun playing as the kids did!

No comments: