Monday, August 24, 2009

First day of school!

I picked out a green polo for him to wear today, but he deemed it too long and requested a Spongebob shirt. Its his day, so that's what he has on! And that's also why he went to school with pickles, mini muffins (substituted for his requested mini cupcakes) and chips as part of his lunch! :)

He was very quiet and stoic at the bus stop. This was the only time he cracked a smile!

This is how he stood the whole time at the bus stop! He was definitely a little nervous. But, he was acting like a big boy by answering people's questions and he got on the bus without any problems.
Here he is in line to get on the bus. I sure hope I was smiling at him! I can't remember. Too busy trying to document it for posterity!

And he's off to the exciting world of Kindergarten! Yeah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great....... I almost feel like I was there. He is quite the little guy. He is going to be fine in kindergarten. He can negotiate like an MBA, charm folks like a snake charmer, he has smart genes like his Grandparents, and oh yeah, has great role models as parents. Of course I think his MOM is PERFECT.
Love, Grandma Cathy

Anonymous said...

Hey, where are the pictures of the visit in Michigan? Cowboy boots? Cowboy Donovan.................................................... Geesh.

Anonymous said...

OK, I LOOKED AND LOOKED....... no pictures of the trip to Michigan Where are the pictures of cowboy Donovan.

OK, WHERE ARE THE COMMENTS FROM THE OTHER GRANDPARENTS. I want to do some serious BRAGGING about our GRANDS @ a little bragging about our great kids (OF COURSE THEY ALL SHARE OUR GENES......... WHAT DID WE EXPECT???) Grandma Cathy

Anonymous said...

That boy is smart just like his grandparents.