How's it going? All is well here in beautiful (and hot) Texas.
The preK graduation was pretty cute, I have to admit. I didn't cry nor did Christopher but the mothers on either side of us did! Donovan did great! I was nervous that he wouldn't sit through it or wouldn't listen to instructions (it didn't start until 7 and his bedtime was around 7:30) but no problems there. He was so hyped up afterwards though as you can tell from some of the pics in the slideshow on the side. If you click on it, you should still be able to get to the rest of my pictures (i.e. the soccer pics).
We did a few things last week that were fun as well. We went to the Houston Texans All Access day. It was an event for season ticket holders to get to go and tour the football players' locker room, cafeteria, training room, etc. We also were able to get some signatures from players and cheerleaders! This was a lot of fun and perfect since Donovan's room is decorated in a Texans theme. Over the weekend, Donovan and Christopher camped out in our gameroom in a tent. They ate dinner (hot dogs, chips and smores) and slept in their tent. Of course, the tv was on so Donovan could watch Spongebob while he was camping! Funny!
Nickolas seems to be enjoying his end of the school year activities. His last week of school is next week (last day is on Thursday). He lands in Texas early next Saturday morning (june 13). We've got some fun activities planned for him right from the start. He's got a class at the local community college his first week, and then a basketball camp the next. After that we've got him signed him up for a drama camp and swimming lessons. We are also planning a trip to NC and to the midwest, so should be a very active summer for him!
I don't have as much planned for D. I am still adding activites for him since it was a recent decision to take him out of daycare. He is going to do a Headstart to Reading class, swim class and his usual therapies (physical, occupational and speech). As I write this, I'm thinking that all of this might be enough. What do you all think? I think Christopher and I will feel like taxi drivers most of the summer!
Hope all of you are doing well. Love T
P.S. pics below are from the Texans All Access Event! I'll include pics from the "camping adventure" next post!






No comments:
Post a Comment