Hello Everyone!
We are all doing well and hope you are too! It is hot and humid in Texas. It seems that we are getting weather in the 90's earlier than usual this year, but maybe its just me! We have had some issues with Donovan's behavior at soccer so as soon as he works that out, we've promised to take him to the swimming pool. He assured me that he will be better at this week's game so maybe this will be the weekend that he gets to officially start his summer fun!
If you call to talk to D, you might want to ask him to sing the "We will Rock you" song. You know the one they play at sporting events? He has been watching Rocket basketball with his dad so I think that's where he got it from. But, it might have been from last year's Texans games. Who knows? I think his version is hilarious because of the sound effects. Let me know if you agree....
To update on Nickolas, he went to a field trip to Angel Island last Friday. Christopher and I had never heard of it before so we looked it up....its a state park in the San Francisco Bay area. Christopher called him that Friday night (not his usual call night) to ask all about it because Nickolas was so excited that whole week leading up to the field trip. He said he had a good time. It sounds like the kids had to hike quite a bit though. Nickolas says he was the first one up but the last one down due to tired feet. Happens to the best of us, huh?
Nickolas has been talking alot about exercising and getting muscles lately. He wants to work out with his Dad this summer. I have to really watch what I say when I talk about him since he's 11 (can't embarass tweens, right?) so I won't say too much about this. But, I will take pictures and videos! :)
We love you all! T
PS I am not sure if you can tell from the video, but Donovan is now sporting a summer mohawk!
This is while Christopher was cutting his hair.
Front view!

Side view!
No comments:
Post a Comment