Hello,
I write this post from the beautiful Salt Lake City. I am here to attend a conference. It is cold, but the snow-capped mountains are so pretty! The boys are going to have some guy days while I am gone. They go to bed late, walk around in their underwear and watch movies on a school night. D told me on the phone that his dad let him watch Shrek 2 tonight! :)
Nickolas comes in a week from Saturday. Both my husband and D are very excited. I signed Christopher up as a coach for D's soccer team (will be all 5 year olds and starts up in early April), so he already has plans to have Nickolas be his assistant coach for the first practice. His job is going to be to lead the calisthenics. I think D's plans for Nickolas are more of the usual....you know, torture him by moving Nick's stuff into his room, asking Nick to play with him every 5 minutes, and when Nick says no...try to sit on him!! Yes, I have a week of saying "Donovan, leave your brother alone" ahead of me!
Please help!! I signed D up for a parade at Bridgeland this weekend! We just have to decorate a wheeled object (bike, wagon, etc.) I was thinking that we would do a Spongebob theme, but I am not exactly sure how to carry this out. Any ideas? If so, please hit comment below. (the easiest way is to enter your message in the box and hit anonymous at the bottom of the page before submitting). Hopefully your ideas will be easily obtainable in an afternoon of work. Thanks!
Hope all is doing well! Everyone needs to think MORE and HARDER positive thoughts and prayers for our friend Erin. Please!!
Love, Tamiko
No comments:
Post a Comment