Today was a busy day! D and I got up early to go help out at a garage sale. It was hosted by Athena, one of the neuroblastoma parents involved with the Houston CNCF. The sale raised a good amount of money for pediatric cancer research ($1300). I got to meet a few other moms and dads as well. Donovan got to play with Alex, Hans and Roman. He was quite fond of Roman's baby sister, Presley (not sure about spelling). He told me that he wanted to buy that baby! He was quite upset with me when I told him we couldn't. :)
I imagine D will sleep good tonight because after the garage sale we went to Bridgeland's Bring in the Spring event. D participated in the bike parade on his Spongebob decorated scooter. Our day wrapped up with a trip to the movie theater to see Monsters vs. Aliens. D loved it...I missed too much while I was sleeping to give a review! Sorry!
Lots of pictures posted below. We love you all, Tamiko
Christopher decided to do our first annual Crawfish Boil yesterday. D ate one, I ate two, and CP ate more than I can count! The most entertaining part was watching Donovan watch the crawfish (before cooking of course)!
Roman (age 3), Hans (6), D and Alex (4) at today's garage sale. Their shirts say Fight Cancer!
The baby that D wished he had enough money to purchase. I am not sure if he was trying to pick her up (he didn't) or hug her here.
D on his scooter at today's bike parade. He had his dad's Spongebob shirt on on top of his jacket since it was a little cold today (low 60's...Brrr!).




No comments:
Post a Comment