Friday, July 9, 2010

Fundraising!

I corrected the race website. Its nbhopefunrun.com (not .org)!

Hi all,

I've been quiet on the blogging front because I've been pretty busy. In about a month and a half, we will be hosting a 5K fun run/walk in our community to raise money for the Children's Neuroblastoma Cancer Foundation.

We are fortunate that Donovan had a great outcome with the disease, but so many kids do not, and I just wanted to help raise funds for research for these kids. So far, the planning for the race is going well. Check out the website at www.nbhopefunrun.com

I did create a Team Donovan page to raise fun if you'd like to donate to the cause. ttp://www.active.com/donate/nbhopefunrun/teamdonovan. For some reason, I can't get the darn welcome message to show, so all you will see is Donovan's picture and a box to enter a donation amount.

Anyway, outside of the race, not much else is going on! The kids are doing well. I'll update with pictures and stories soon. The poor kitten was just spayed and declawed, so she's forced to rest for a few days.....and she's not happy about it.

We love you all, Tamiko


No comments: