Hello all,
I thought I would share artwork from D's Turkey Day at school. It was last Thursday. Parents were invited to attend so I was able to go and do some arts and crafts with him. We had fun.
Nickolas got here yesterday morning. He was pretty tired but said he was happy to be here. D was superhyped up to see his brother. He told me the other day that he did a good job writing "Nick" at school. I asked why he was writing his brother's name and he said it was because he was writing what he was thankful for! Aww!
For his part, Nickolas seemed to be happy to see his brother too. He even gave his brother a Pluto pen that he won at school (he won two...a Pluto and a Goofy). Aww again! Its a Brotherly Love Fest in the Porter house! :)
The title of this post is due to my lovely husband declaring this morning that he's named our Thanksgiving turkey Gertrude! Its obvious why I put that particular adjective in front of her name! We love you all, T
PS Click on the slideshow and then my name to get to my picture albums. You'll see that I uploaded more soccer pictures from the season.
No comments:
Post a Comment