Donovan went trick or treating with his friend Faith last night. He had a good time, but we went a little too far which was my fault. I forgot that they had ran around a good part of the afternoon playing soccer and at the playground. So at the end of the night I had one tired little guy! Oops!
We haven't heard from Nickolas yet so not sure how his night went, but Christopher said that he was going to go trick-or-treating last night as a wrestler.
I did not dress up, but my lovely husband picked a kid-friendly costume....the football player Plaxico Burress who famously shot himself in the leg! I told everyone that I didn't know which was worse..... his blue-tracksuit/gold tooth/money chain getup from last year or this one! Poor, mistreated Morehouse was Diego (last minute choice since we couldn't find the pet superman costume)!
Hope you all had a Happy Halloween too! T
1 comment:
OK, I vote for the football player costume.................. My SIL has a "different" sense of humor, but, I guess that is OK. Donovan looked great, Morehouse.... well, not so much.
Take care,
Love, MOMMA
Post a Comment