Sunday, October 11, 2009

Funny Sunday!

Today is our weekly football watching day! Hands-down its the Porter family's favorite day of the week in the fall! Donovan likes to see his favorite player Donovan McNabb play and Christopher enjoys back-to-back-to-back games. We were disappointed because our Texans lost a close one today. Too bad fans don't get to make suggestions on how to make the team better....we'd both suggest that they get a new quarterback!

Anyway, I found my misplaced camera battery charger (I don't know when I decided to put it in my spare purse). I looked and saw that I have some pictures to share. I put them in the slideshow in the corner. Below is a video I took today of Donovan being silly doing his wiggle dance! For the other football fans (Jonathan and Grandaddy), I uploaded a video of Donovan making his CBS Sportsline picks with Christopher on my youtube channel. Just click link on the right frame. We love you all, Tamiko

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute
Grammy

Anonymous said...

What at CUTIE Master Donovan is!!! Hey there Tamiko!!! I'm an old time friend of your Mom. So good to see that Donovan is doing well.

Warmest Thoughts,
Mary Kuligowski, from TN